Mandarin International School would like to share 5 tips for eating better (for children and families). We believe that good health is the key to living a good and fulfilling life. The 5 tips are as per following :
- Start the day with a healthy breakfast. It refuels the body and provides energy for the day.
- Let your child help plan and prepare 1 meal each week.
- Eat together as a family as often as possible.
- Take time eating, and chew slowly. It takes 20 minutes for the brain to tell the body that you are full.
- Eat more vegetables and fresh fruits. Aim for a total of 2 cups of fruit and 2 1/2 cups of vegetables each day.
Mandarin International School hopes to see our community being healthy and living fulfilling lives.