Mandarin International School (MIS) is accepting first-year students in August 2021 for Early Years and Primary School.
Applicants can apply online at the school website or apply at the Temporary Admissions Centre at;
287 Royal Lee Building 1st Fl., Srinakarin Road,
Hua-Mak, Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240
Work Hour: Monday – Friday, 9:00 hrs. – 17:00 hrs.
1. Application Procedure
All applicants to Mandarin International School (MIS) are required to submit an application form, student health record (in a format specified by MIS) and her/his latest school reports for review. If there is an available place within the appropriate year group and the consideration criteria have been met, the student will be invited to visit MIS to complete the assessments.
To enable our staff to process your application for enrolment please follow the procedure outline below and ensure that you have attached all documentation requested. Without this information, your application may not progress.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Send it together with the following documents;
- Copy of the latest school report (1 Term only)
- Copy of the student’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of the student’s House Registration Certificate
- Copy of the student’s passport (if applicable)
- Copy of the student’s Thai ID card (if applicable)
- Photographs (four recent passport size photos)
Parents / Guardian
- Copy of both parents’ Thai ID cards (For Thai)
- Copy of both parents’ House Registration Book (For Thai)
- Copy of both parents’ passports (For non-Thai)
- Copy of both parents’ Work Permit & Company License document (For non-Thai)
- Photographs (two recent passport size photos - both parents and guardian)
If place is not available, we will place your child’s name on our waiting list database.
When a place becomes available you will be contacted for an assessment and interview. There will be a non-refundable application fee THB 5,000 charged prior to assessment date. All students will be assessed in their chronological year group (please see Academic Year Chart on our website), unless there are very good reasons for not doing so, at the sole discretion of the school.
If your assessment and interview is successful, you will be informed by telephone followed by a letter.
To accept the offer, please sign and return the following documents:
- Terms and Conditions (signed by both parents)
- A complete Medical Form (by doctor)
- Make payment for Admissions fee and Deposit